Monday, September 27, 2010

Patience....I need it...now....really bad!

Funny Facial Expression
I guess the title of this post pretty much says it all! I am tired of harvest, tired of fall work, tired of feeling like I am trying to keep my head above water and tired of hunting camp (that hasn't even started yet:)! OK, no really, sometimes I just wish for a day when Elsie (new puppy) would not dig up my favorite plant, Cooper (old new puppy) wouldn't pee on something, Sammie (the mature dog in the group) wouldn't chew up a new pair of shoes, Nate wouldn't try to pick a fight with anything and everything breathing, Jake would not argue with the wall and Jo would not try and risk her life (for just five minutes). But in all honesty, what fun would life be if any one of these things didn't happen in the day. I have just been trying to tell myself to breathe....take it all in.....appreciate all of their strengths and accept my weaknesses! So, sorry everybody that had to read this, I am considering it cheap therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment